Houmous & rye toast are my favourite combinations, so by adding a few fresh veggies and herbs, it takes a boring slice of toast and transforms it into a delicious fresh tasting light meal. Takes literally minutes to prepare which is a really time saver when in a hurry!
- In a pan of simmering water, place the asparagus stems with the tips poking out, and steam for 4 minutes
- Griddle the slices of rye in a pan on a high heat (you can simply pop them in the toaster just as easily)
- Spread the houmous on thick (the best way)
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into quarters and add place onto the toast along with the asparagus
- Sprinkle salt, pepper & the mixed herbs and enjoy!
This post was brought to you by: